I am going to attempt to type this with a fussy 3.5 month old... here we go
Vegan Reduced Allergen Lactation Cookies
1 cup coconut oil at room temp
1/2 cup flax seed meal (i used golden, you can use either golden or brown)
1/2 cup water
1 cup organic coconut sugar
1 cup organic brown sugar
1 cup coconut flour
3 cups oat flour (i took organic oats and made flour using my coffee grinder, works great too!)
2 cups rolled gluten free oats
1 cup bag dark chocolate chips (73% cocoa will keep the chips dairy & soy free)
2-4 tbsp Brewer's yeast (amount depends on your preference, for me - the more the merrier)
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven at 375.
2. Mix flax seed meal and water, set aside 3-5 minutes.
3. Cream coconut oil and sugar.
4. Add flax seed mixture and brewer's yeast. Mix until light and fluffy.
5. Add coconut and oat flour and mix well.
6. Add baking soda, salt & rolled oats. Mix well.
7. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
8. If mixture seems dry add in a little more water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
9. Scoop with cookie/small ice cream scooper onto parchment sheet. They hold their shape so you can leave them the scooped, or you can flatten them with a little bit of a wet hand, they dont melt like other cookies (see photos)
10. Bake for 11-15 minutes, depending on oven.